We offer the following programs for individuals and organizations:
- Riding Classes - League of American Bicyclists' curriculum for riding safely and confidently in traffic of any kind.
- Repair Classes - Series of four classes on bicycle maintenance.
- Volunteering - We welcome anyone who wants to help and learn while earning shop credits.
- Used Bikes For Sale - We sell safe, reliable, refurbished used bikes; and evaluated, assessed bikes as-is, to repair yourself.
- Bicycle Rentals - Basic or performance bikes by the day, week, or month.
- Bike Check-over - Quick repairs done (by appointment) while you watch, and learn how to do it yourself.
- Public shop use - Use the shop and tools for your own project; on your own, or with an appointment for assistance.
- Learn to ride a bike - without somebody running along behind you (and for adults, this "balance bike" method is the only way to learn)!
- Family Traffic Skills Ride - Learn how to ride safely and without fear on the sidewalk, path, or street; as a family, in a bigger group, and individually.
- Earn A Bike - Put in some time and effort learning bike repair skills, and earn a bike, helmet and lock.
- Trade-up - Ride a bike that fits right! All OCBC kids' bikes can be returned in reasonable condition for 1/2 of the price credited for a larger size.
- On Site Earn A Bike - Earn-A-Bike programs at locations other than OCBC
- Short Programs - Bike Rodeos, Fixathons, Group rentals and tours, etc.
- Valet Bike Parking - secure and easy bicycle valet service, or bike parking rack rentals for events
- Bicycle Scavenger Hunts - experiential transportation-cycling contests
- Group Volunteering - for 5 to 20 people, for at least 2 hours
- Partner organization training services - support for other bike programs
|< Prev||Next >|