We offer the following programs for individuals and organizations:
- Riding Classes - League of American Bicyclists' curriculum for riding safely and confidently in traffic of any kind.
- Repair Classes - Series of four classes on bicycle maintenance for shop-use membership.
- Membership - For use of our shop, tools, and library of bikes and accessories; new-parts discount; "as-is" bike purchase.
- Volunteering - We welcome anyone who wants to help and learn while earning shop credits.
- Used Bikes For Sale - We sell safe, reliable, used bikes for $30 to $300+; with instruction included.
- Bicycle Rentals - Basic or performance bikes by the hour, day, week, or month.
- Learn to ride a bike without somebody running along behind you.
- Earn A Bike by putting in some time and effort learning bike skills.
- Trade-up to a bike that fits, and keep it running! All kids' bikes that we sell include free classes (with an adult guardian), and credit for 1/2 of their price when exchanged for a larger size.
- On Site Earn A Bike - Earn-A-Bike programs at locations other than OCBC
- Short Programs - Group rentals and tours, Bike Rodeos, presentations, etc.
- Valet Bike Parking - Secure and easy bicycle valet parking for events
- Bicycle Scavenger Hunts - experiential transportation-cycling contests
- Group Volunteering - for 5 to 50 people, for at least 2 hours. Please call!
- Group Membership - Training, consulting, and material discounts for clubs, businesses, or other community-bike programs
|< Prev||Next >|