Learn to Ride
We offer group learn-to-ride classes for children or adults, for $25+tax per student, from April through October.
2023 Kids Learn to Ride Group Lessons:
- April: Tuesday, April 25, 4:30pm
- May: Tuesday, May 23, 4:30pm
- June: Wednesday, June 14, 1:00pm
- July #1: Wednesday, July 12, 1:00pm
- July #2: Tuesday, July 25, 3:00pm
- August: Wednesday, August 16, 1:00pm
- September: Tuesday, September 26, 4:30pm
- October: Thursday, October 12, 4:30pm
2023 Adult Learn to Ride Group Lessons:
- July: Wednesday, July 19, 6:00pm
- September: Friday, September 22, 11:00am
We also offer private lessons year-round for $60/hour. Inquire at email@example.com.
Find out more about classes here
Bicycle Maintenance and Repair
New class for 2023 season! Our Fix a Flat class covers removing a wheel from a bike, taking off the tire, identifying the cause of a flat, and installing a replacement tube and tire.
OCBC offers two levels of Park Tool School repair courses: Tune-up and Overhaul. The Tune-up course will teach you how to keep a bike in safe, reliable working condition, without replacing components. The Overhaul course will teach you how to take a bike apart, replace all the worn parts, and put it back together. These courses are successive–you must take the Tune-up course before the Overhaul course.
2023 Class Schedule
Tune-up Class Series (4 sessions):
January (Sold Out), February (Sold Out), March (Sold Out), May (Sold Out), June (Sold Out), July, August, October, and November/December (combined)
Overhaul Class Series (5 sessions):
April and September
Fix a Flat (single session):
- Thursday, May 11, 6pm
- Thursday, June 8, 6pm
- Thursday, July 20, 6pm
- Thursday, September 14, 6pm